Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME REVIEW: Amnesia

Go down

ANIME REVIEW: Amnesia  Empty ANIME REVIEW: Amnesia

Post by Uchi_Reina Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:03 am

ANIME REVIEW: Amnesia  Amnesia_log_wooh

Genre: Romance, Bishounen, Reverse Harem

Amnesia is classified as an otome game; like most otome games, the player takes role of the main female character who can choose from a variety of male characters as her 'love interest'.
In Amnesia, the male characters that the female player character can interact with are based on the symbolic suit symbols from a cards deck with the following storylines (commonly known as 'routes') in the game: Heart, Spade, Clover, Diamond and Joker. Depending on which route is chosen, the player's relationship with each character is different.

Plot Overview:

This story takes place in a fictional town, in a fictional country, in a fictional world. One morning, a young lady awakens to find that she has lost all her memories prior to that morning. Her life, her relationships, her very nameā€”all gone. All that's left is a cell phone with numbers and names she doesn't recognize and Orion, a young boy that only she appears to be able to see. With Orion's guidance, she struggles to make sense of herself, a boyfriend she doesn't know and the thousand and one little things that make up a daily life. But with no memories left, the only alternative is to forge new ones, even if that means leaving old loves behind.

Story:

8/10

To be honest, this is a very confusing anime series that I've watched so far. So, I did some research and read some reviews about it just to understand the whole plot. Since this anime series is actually a game. There are some differences between the two. In the actual game, Heroine doesn't travel to the parallel worlds, only Ukyo do the travelling thing. In the anime series, both of them travel in the parallel worlds and it seems that Heroine remember all the things she did in the previous world that she visits. The ending of this series is actually not what I expected.

Animation:

10/10

I totally love the whole animation of this series especially their multi-colored eyes! At first, it was pretty disturbing but actually it was really impressive on how they work on their eyes.

Sounds:

10/10

The Opening and Ending song are pretty interesting. They are actually good and really fits to the series. You'll gonna love also the background musics of the entire series!

Characters:

7/10

I've got some problems in this category on how will I rate this. First of all, I don't like the female protagonist because she is a dull and boring anime character that I've ever seen. Nanami Haruka (Uta no Prince Sama) was also in a game but she is not that boring unlike Heroine. The 4 guys in this series are pretty interesting, because they have their own story in the parallel worlds and the most interesting part is their personalities. Actually the game is better than the series if you really want to know about them.

Overall:

9/10

The whole is series is interesting for about 1-2 episodes but when you watch the other episodes you'll be very confused on what's happening in the whole story but when you get to the last one I'm sure that everyone will understand the whole plot.

TEASER

Uchi_Reina
Uchi_Reina
Anime PH Princess of Fire
Anime PH Princess of Fire

Promoter
Radio DJ
ANIME REVIEW: Amnesia  Empty
+PLUS Member
Female Comments : 1801
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 59878
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 8