Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANIME REVIEW: Uta No Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000%

Go down

ANIME REVIEW: Uta No Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000% Empty ANIME REVIEW: Uta No Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000%

Post by Uchi_Reina Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Uta No Prince Sama Maji Love 1000%

ANIME REVIEW: Uta No Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000% Anime_utapri

Uta no Prince-sama (うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪ Uta no☆Purinsu-sama♪?) is a Japanese visual novel series published by Broccoli. Commonly known as an otome game, it is a popular game franchise targeted towards the female audience. Being a well known series in Japan, the game has been adapted into a manga and anime series along with various franchise-related merchandise such as drama CDs, music CDs, and fanbooks, etc. The anime has been green-lit for production on a second season coming in April 2013 with the official title of Uta no☆Prince-sama♪maji LOVE 2000%

Plot Overview:

With dreams of becoming a composer and someday writing a song for her favorite idol, Haruka Nanami enters the Saotome Academy, a prestigious performing arts school. If successful there, she'll be able to join the Shining Agency after graduation. However, it won't be so easy when Haruka is already surrounded by potential idols and composers. On top of that, her homeroom teacher is a current idol, the headmaster was a record-breaking singer, and the academy itself is a chaotic place where anything can happen. In the end at graduation, two students are to be paired up by the students' choice, one taking the idol role and the other the composer role. After being paired up, the "pair" will sing a song that was both composed, written and sung by the pair. If successful, the pair will join and take the spot as the new Shining Agency debut artists. To make things more difficult, romance is prohibited in the school! Which prince of song will be paired up with Haruka? Uta no Prince-sama is an exciting, coming-of-age romantic comedy.

Story:

10/10

The plot of this series is pretty interesting for me, since it's all about music and pursuing your dreams. Well, Nanami Haruka enters the school and met this 5 handsome and popular guys in the Academy. Actually, each one of them have different personalities and attitudes. They also facing some personal problems in their life and also about the music industry, Thanks to Nanami Haruka because she encourage them all to not give up on their dream and they just need to keep on going! That's what I love in this series because you can get a few lessons in here and Haruka will help you with that Smile This is also funny series, Its so epic! XD The part that I love the most in this series is when the 5 of them chooses her to be their partner ( For me, thats a sign that they have fallen for her! ) The anime will have its second season this April 2013. Looking forward to it!

Animation:

9/10

The animation is not that bad actually its very colorful! From the color of their eyes, hair, uniforms and the costumes.

Sounds:

10/10

Epic sounds are epic!! Totally awesome! From the Opening and Ending Songs and also in each episode they sing their very own song. Since, it is called the Princes of Song or Uta no Prince Sama in Japanese, Of course, sounds are very important in here!

Characters:

10/10

I totally love the characters. They all have different backgrounds and they are also interesting. Their are many options to choose Very Happy

Overall:

10/10

Well, I can say this is one of the best anime that I've watched so far and I'm really excited for the Season 2. This is the type of Genre that I always love to watch. Its a Bishounen, Reverse Harem and a Romantic Comedy Anime Series. I highly recommended this for everyone! Smile
Uchi_Reina
Uchi_Reina
Anime PH Princess of Fire
Anime PH Princess of Fire

Promoter
Radio DJ
ANIME REVIEW: Uta No Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000% Empty
+PLUS Member
Female Comments : 1801
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 59878
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 8
<b>Location</b> Location : Seirin