Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ANIME NEWS] Dangan Ronpa TV Anime Gets a Slick Trailer

2 posters

Go down

[ANIME NEWS] Dangan Ronpa TV Anime Gets a Slick Trailer Empty [ANIME NEWS] Dangan Ronpa TV Anime Gets a Slick Trailer

Post by Uchi_Reina Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:29 pm

[ANIME NEWS] Dangan Ronpa TV Anime Gets a Slick Trailer Tumblr_mitispDdRb1qh4xcuo1_500

The Japanese television station MBS aired the first commercial for the Danganronpa The Animation television anime series on Thursday. Nobuyo Oyama narrates the ad as the monochrome bear Monokuma.

The upcoming anime adapts Spike Chunsoft's PlayStation Portable action-adventure game. Persona 4 The Animation's Seiji Kishi is directing the series, which will feature the same cast as the game. Makoto Uezu is in charge of series composition and scripts, and Lerche is animating the project.

The story follows a group of high school students, each with a different exceptional talent, who are locked inside a school and told that the only way to escape is to kill another student without getting caught. After a murder, the remaining students must hold a trial with their lives on the line to find out who the killer is.

The anime will premiere in Japan in July on MBS' "Animeism" block.

SOURCE: Dangan Ropa Anime News LINK!

TRAILER

Uchi_Reina
Uchi_Reina
Anime PH Princess of Fire
Anime PH Princess of Fire

Promoter
Radio DJ
[ANIME NEWS] Dangan Ronpa TV Anime Gets a Slick Trailer Empty
+PLUS Member
Female Comments : 1801
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 59918
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 8
<b>Location</b> Location : Seirin
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-06
My Pet : Young Gaara

Back to top Go down

[ANIME NEWS] Dangan Ronpa TV Anime Gets a Slick Trailer Empty Re: [ANIME NEWS] Dangan Ronpa TV Anime Gets a Slick Trailer

Post by mr.kudos Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:22 am

This will give me a chance to know that game's story Finally!!!...the game never made outside japan and I'm sad to know that but finally with the anime...will change everything I hope that they will do a good adaptation of it
mr.kudos
mr.kudos
The Genius Otaku of Anime PH
The Genius Otaku of Anime PH

Best Forumer Award
Most Active Member Award
+PLUS Member
Male Comments : 3524
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 54314
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 27