Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku's and Weeaboo's

4 posters

Go down

Otaku's and Weeaboo's  Empty Otaku's and Weeaboo's

Post by mr.kudos Wed May 01, 2013 6:22 am

I'm tired of seeing this kind of debate about if your an Otaku or Weeaboo...they are just both the same...the only difference is that Otaku's are more not revealing to their obsession, they are usually away from social life they prefer being alone, not showing their love in anime to anyone only to their fellow Otaku's and do it in secrecy wherein a Weeaboo they are more open and revealing to their love...I'm tired of seeing debates regarding these two words...

As for me I'm an Otaku why? my love for anime is a secrecy my family knows I'm a Otaku but I never acted it in front of anyone...it's a complete self hobby and I do it on my room...I wanna go to japan,start a new life and learn japanese but it's all for anime that's all nothing more nothing less..I never treat japan as a holy place or etc...sure it's a wonderful place and has a fantastic culture but there are limits when liking a certain thing or place...so for me I'm a true Otaku...judge me as you like but it will not change my mind...

Then, what are your thoughts about this? my thought about this is that the word "weeaboo" should not be existed at all...
mr.kudos
mr.kudos
The Genius Otaku of Anime PH

Otaku's and Weeaboo's  Empty
Best Forumer Award
Most Active Member Award
+PLUS Member
Male Comments : 3524
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 54224
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 27
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-08
My Pet : Thousand Sunny

https://twitter.com/PaoloBozu

Back to top Go down

Otaku's and Weeaboo's  Empty Re: Otaku's and Weeaboo's

Post by Re-L Tue May 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Otaku's and Weeaboo's  Tumblr_m4ttsnWIaE1qdlkygOtaku's and Weeaboo's  Tumblr_inline_mgfh78SP6Q1qid2nw I don't care,
as for me..
i'm just a simply anime enthusiast..
and i am proud of it..
well, most filipinos are weaboos..
acting like an americans, koreans, and japanese..
as if trying to be a foreigners in their own country
Otaku's and Weeaboo's  Tumblr_inline_mgfh78SP6Q1qid2nwOtaku's and Weeaboo's  Tumblr_m4ttsnWIaE1qdlkyg

Re-L
Re-L
+PLUS Member
+PLUS Member

Promoter
Anime PH Fansign Contest Champion
+PLUS Member
Female Comments : 1438
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 64244
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 9
<b>Location</b> Location : Asiana Latina
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-14

http://www.twitter.com/bayenot

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.kudos Tue May 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Re-L wrote:
Otaku's and Weeaboo's  Tumblr_m4ttsnWIaE1qdlkygOtaku's and Weeaboo's  Tumblr_inline_mgfh78SP6Q1qid2nw I don't care,
as for me..
and i am proud of it..
Otaku's and Weeaboo's  Tumblr_inline_mgfh78SP6Q1qid2nwOtaku's and Weeaboo's  Tumblr_m4ttsnWIaE1qdlkyg

I agree to your statement very much...no words can interfere with what you love....the matter of this one is I just can't stand the debate about this kind of situation...
mr.kudos
mr.kudos

Best Forumer Award
Most Active Member Award
+PLUS Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Re-L Tue May 07, 2013 9:17 pm

mr.kudos wrote:
Re-L wrote:
as for me..
and i am proud of it..

I agree to your statement very much...no words can interfere with what you love....the matter of this one is I just can't stand the debate about this kind of situation...
well..they're just idiots..as if dami nilang alam..
Re-L
Re-L
+PLUS Member
+PLUS Member

Promoter
+PLUS Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.kudos Tue May 07, 2013 9:19 pm

Re-L wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Re-L wrote:
as for me..
and i am proud of it..

That is correct...and I just can't stand people saying ur this or that...It's only making me pissed off
mr.kudos
mr.kudos

Best Forumer Award
Most Active Member Award
+PLUS Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Re-L Tue May 07, 2013 9:22 pm

mr.kudos wrote:
Re-L wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Re-L wrote:
as for me..
and i am proud of it..

That is correct...and I just can't stand people saying ur this or that...It's only making me pissed off
mr.kudos wrote:
Re-L wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Re-L wrote:
as for me..
and i am proud of it..

nahh.. just don't mind themm Smile
Re-L
Re-L
+PLUS Member
+PLUS Member

Promoter
+PLUS Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchi_Reina Tue May 07, 2013 10:29 pm

mr.kudos wrote:I'm tired of seeing this kind of debate about if your an Otaku or Weeaboo...they are just both the same...the only difference is that Otaku's are more not revealing to their obsession, they are usually away from social life they prefer being alone, not showing their love in anime to anyone only to their fellow Otaku's and do it in secrecy wherein a Weeaboo they are more open and revealing to their love...I'm tired of seeing debates regarding these two words...

As for me I'm an Otaku why? my love for anime is a secrecy my family knows I'm a Otaku but I never acted it in front of anyone...it's a complete self hobby and I do it on my room...I wanna go to japan,start a new life and learn japanese but it's all for anime that's all nothing more nothing less..I never treat japan as a holy place or etc...sure it's a wonderful place and has a fantastic culture but there are limits when liking a certain thing or place...so for me I'm a true Otaku...judge me as you like but it will not change my mind...

Then, what are your thoughts about this? my thought about this is that the word "weeaboo" should not be existed at all...

I totally agree to this statement! I'm also tired seeing this kind of arguments especially on my news feed on Facebook. hindi din ako gaano mahilig sa social life at di gaano nagsasalita and since minahal at nahilig ako sa Anime, ganun pa din naman ako Haha! Although may mga friends ako na alam yung hobby ko, hndi ko naman ako gaano nagsasalita about sa Anime maliban nalang kng magtanong sila dahil curious or whatsoever, Parang normal lang. And also! There are 2 things that I really hate on Weaboo's. Katulad nga ng sabi mo and yung kay Re-L karamihan sakanila, tinuturing ung Japan na "Holy Place". Let's admit it na maganda talaga ang Japan, kahit sino naman ang magpunta dun, yun talaga ang sasabihin pero minsan may nakikita ako na sana sa Japan nalang sila pinanganak tapos parang ayaw nila sa sarili nilang country and also As like Re-L said, karamihan nga sa gumagawa nun ay mga Pilipino tapos nagsasalita ng ibang languages na halos yun nalang yung makita mo sa pinopost nya. Haha! I swear, I've seen that one before. At isa pa ay yung, I don't know kung matatawag silang Weaboo's when it comes to argument between Anime and Cartoons, Minsan may nakikita talaga akong ini-insult nila ung Cartoons etc. As for me, I love both Anime and Cartoons and I never get to the point wherein I insult one of them. Cartoons is part of my childhood. I Admit na minsan gusto ko talaga yung Anime pero minsan nanunuod din ako nag Cartoons pag may time or trip ko panuorin, Also as a respect din. So yun lang naman. Sana sa mga Weaboo's mag isip isip rin sila, maging mature naman sila. Yun lang Smile
Uchi_Reina
Uchi_Reina
Anime PH Princess of Fire

Promoter
Radio DJ
+PLUS Member
Female Comments : 1801
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 59828
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 8
<b>Location</b> Location : Seirin
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-06
My Pet : Young Gaara

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigabytes Wed May 08, 2013 9:13 pm

As long as you're enjoying the Anime yun yon, pero yung to the point the sobrang adik ka na at halos ipamukha mo sa mundong anime adik ka, maybe psychological problem nayun, pinagaralan namin yun eh.
Gigabytes
Gigabytes
Anime PH Harem King
Anime PH Harem King

Uploader
Radio DJ
Best Uploader Award
Most Friendly Member Award
+PLUS Member
Male Comments : 2347
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 53720
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 210
<b>Location</b> Location : Sta.Rosa, Laguna
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-04-17
My Pet : Gaia Cat

https://twitter.com/RenCrusher https://animeph.4umer.com/u407

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.kudos Wed May 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Re-L wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Re-L wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Re-L wrote:
as for me..
and i am proud of it..

mr.kudos wrote:
Re-L wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Re-L wrote:
as for me..
and i am proud of it..

nahh.. just don't mind themm Smile

But still...these things still pops out not only in facebook but also in other sites as well...just like that annoying Anime is Satan Facebook Page...oh and don't start me on that page...I mean in the first place...why would they think anime is satanic I mean come on...that's just plain ridiculous...

Uchi_Reina wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:I'm tired of seeing this kind of debate about if your an Otaku or Weeaboo...they are just both the same...the only difference is that Otaku's are more not revealing to their obsession, they are usually away from social life they prefer being alone, not showing their love in anime to anyone only to their fellow Otaku's and do it in secrecy wherein a Weeaboo they are more open and revealing to their love...I'm tired of seeing debates regarding these two words...

I totally agree to this statement! I'm also tired seeing this kind of arguments especially on my news feed on Facebook. hindi din ako gaano mahilig sa social life at di gaano nagsasalita and since minahal at nahilig ako sa Anime, ganun pa din naman ako Haha! Although may mga friends ako na alam yung hobby ko, hndi ko naman ako gaano nagsasalita about sa Anime maliban nalang kng magtanong sila dahil curious or whatsoever, Parang normal lang. And also! There are 2 things that I really hate on Weaboo's. Katulad nga ng sabi mo and yung kay Re-L karamihan sakanila, tinuturing ung Japan na "Holy Place". Let's admit it na maganda talaga ang Japan, kahit sino naman ang magpunta dun, yun talaga ang sasabihin pero minsan may nakikita ako na sana sa Japan nalang sila pinanganak tapos parang ayaw nila sa sarili nilang country and also As like Re-L said, karamihan nga sa gumagawa nun ay mga Pilipino tapos nagsasalita ng ibang languages na halos yun nalang yung makita mo sa pinopost nya. Haha! I swear, I've seen that one before. At isa pa ay yung, I don't know kung matatawag silang Weaboo's when it comes to argument between Anime and Cartoons, Minsan may nakikita talaga akong ini-insult nila ung Cartoons etc. As for me, I love both Anime and Cartoons and I never get to the point wherein I insult one of them. Cartoons is part of my childhood. I Admit na minsan gusto ko talaga yung Anime pero minsan nanunuod din ako nag Cartoons pag may time or trip ko panuorin, Also as a respect din. So yun lang naman. Sana sa mga Weaboo's mag isip isip rin sila, maging mature naman sila. Yun lang Smile

Your statement truly deserves a applause...and to add my comment regarding japan as a "holy place"...how can it be a holy place?...I mean japan is not something out of this world...sure japan has awesome things but it's not that overboard...Japan is just like Egypt filled with amazing things but it's not something above spectacular....and regarding cartoons and anime not the same..they are both the same...the only difference is artistic style...anime and cartoons are the same but they are different in styles...why just people can't accept the fact that they the same in some reasons...
mr.kudos
mr.kudos

Best Forumer Award
Most Active Member Award
+PLUS Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchi_Reina Wed May 08, 2013 11:36 pm

^ I agree! I mean "Holy Place"?! Are you kidding me?!They are so many countries here in this world (not only Japan) that has beautiful sights, culture, religion, food etc. I think they are lack too much information about other countries kaya ang alam lang nila na maganda ay ang Japan or hindi naman kaya pinanindigan nila na Japan ang pinakamaganda sa lahat dahil sa pagiging weaboo nila. Minsan ang nakakainis pa na part sakanila ay parang ayaw nila sa sarili nilang country dahil Japan nga ay "Holy Place" para sakanila. I don't know if some of you have encounter this before pero I've seen lot of this especially on Facebook..
Uchi_Reina
Uchi_Reina

Promoter
Radio DJ
+PLUS Member
Female Comments : 1801
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 59828
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 8
<b>Location</b> Location : Seirin
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-06
My Pet : Young Gaara

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.kudos Wed May 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Uchi_Reina wrote:^ I agree! I mean "Holy Place"?! Are you kidding me?!They are so many countries here in this world (not only Japan) that has beautiful sights, culture, religion, food etc. I think they are lack too much information about other countries kaya ang alam lang nila na maganda ay ang Japan or hindi naman kaya pinanindigan nila na Japan ang pinakamaganda sa lahat dahil sa pagiging weaboo nila. Minsan ang nakakainis pa na part sakanila ay parang ayaw nila sa sarili nilang country dahil Japan nga ay "Holy Place" para sakanila. I don't know if some of you have encounter this before pero I've seen lot of this especially on Facebook..

Not only in facebook but in twitter as well...I just can't stand it....If they watched densha otoko they will be ashamed...because the answers are there
mr.kudos
mr.kudos

Best Forumer Award
Most Active Member Award
+PLUS Member