Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sword Art Online OST

2 posters

Go down

complete Sword Art Online OST

Post by MrOrange Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Sword Art Online [Complete]
This blog about Free Download full Openings / Opening [op] and Endings / Ending [Ed] anime ソードアート・オンライン / S.A.O / SAO you don’t have to register or pay to download. It’s easy and free.But if you find several link don`t work or the file was deleted, tell me please. Before you download, make sure right click on link download, then choose "Open Link in New Tab". Contact me if you are going to request the other version from opening or ending this anime. Example: karaoke version, instrumental version, TV size version, Character single, main theme, or Soundtrack music of this anime. I take seriously with all your comment and request. Free download music/songs(mp3) ost.Anime _-_ Don't forget to come back here again.

Sword Art Online. I don't think it's an exaggeration to rank this as one of the most hyped anime series of 2012. That being said, one only has to take a cursory glance at any SAO related forums, discussions et cetera to see for oneself - that SAO is undoubtedly a series dogged by controversy. Fans of SAO are so devoted to it that they will leap into every discussion to defend any perceived slight at their beloved anime. On the other hand, people who detest it tend to make an almighty fuss about everything that has to do with it. The first episode indeed lived up to all my expectations. We have a bunch of players trapped in a massive virtual world and a raving mad scientist ruling over said world. Throw in an additional quirk, dying in-game means a horribly real death in the real world. I could wax lyrical about the limitless opportunities this premise offered up! The second episode followed this up with a well delivered boss fight and excellent story development. Hope burned bright in the souls of many SAO fans. However, all good things come to an end, and for SAO, it was disappointingly a whole 22 episodes earlier than expected.

Admittedly, Sword Art Online was a guilty pleasure the day it aired each week despite its flaws. The premise alone embraced me in a MMORPG setting which many have nostalgia for. Although a bit romanticized, the production actually portrayed the prehistoric Medieval Europe (in this case) and flourishing civilization of many cities like Venice at the time fairly well. And those familiar with the time period knows Sword Art Online just added another layer of wistfulness. I had some good laughs in Sword Art Online too, is that really so bad? Honestly, you'll enjoy Sword Art Online if you watch it playfully without expecting serious, satirical works of some sort. Otherwise, it may be a disaster if you end up taking every concept the show throws at you too literally.

Opening Theme
1. "crossing field" by LiSA Click Here
2. "INNOCENCE" by Eir Aoi Click Here

Ending Theme
1. "Yume Sekai" by Haruka Tomatsu Click Here
2. "Overfly" by Haruna Luna Click Here

Links checked by: Gigabytes [5/10/13 1:39PM]
MrOrange
MrOrange
APH Level 5
APH Level 5

Uploader
Sword Art Online OST Empty
Male Comments : 499
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 47293
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 5
<b>Location</b> Location : Sa Puso Natin
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05
My Pet : Remilia Scarlet

https://www.facebook.com/Keisuke.mangafanatic

Back to top Go down

complete Re: Sword Art Online OST

Post by Gigabytes Fri May 10, 2013 1:00 am

The above links are working! Virus FREE & Tested.
Gigabytes
Gigabytes
Anime PH Harem King
Anime PH Harem King

Uploader
Radio DJ
Best Uploader Award
Most Friendly Member Award
+PLUS Member
Male Comments : 2347
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 53660
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 210