Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Kirito on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:37 am

First topic message reminder :


Hi Guest

Welcome to SAO Fans Club


Wanna be A member of SAO fans Club??
Register now!


REGISTRATION FORM (JUST COPY THIS and REPLY HERE)
Code:
[color=cyan]Name[/color]:
[color=red]Age[/color]:
[color=orange]Favorite SAO Character[/color]:
[color=yellow]Why Do u Like SAO[/color]:
[color=green]Reason why u will join this fans club[/color]:
NOTE: AFTER YOU POST HERE GO HERE
and then Click join



Current Member/s:
Kirito- Founder / Creator
terahertsz - Club Moderator

animemangaka*** - Member
Demi_chan19 - Member
ImTwinkle - Member
JSTakumi - Member
kirito kirigaya kazutokun - Member
LordRed7 - Member
MrOrange - Member
Natashia Asakura Kinimoto - Member
sakakibara - Member
Shiina Mashiro - Member
victoriquehellscythe - Member
TyronJoe - Member
Yui-chan - Member
YuiZaki_06 - Member
Yaksha - Member



Hiring Officers now

Good Day to you
Wowwww  Onion Speechless Silly Onion  Shy Onion  Onion drinking Tea  Onion Smoking  Onion Pogipoints  Ako pa Onion


Last edited by Kirito on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:38 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : List Update)
avatar
Kirito
APH Level 13
APH Level 13

Chatbox Moderator
Uploader

Male Comments : 1243
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 43928
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 50
<b>Location</b> Location : Aincrad
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by sakakibara on Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Name: Sakakibara
Age: 15
Favorite SAO Character: Kirito
Why Do u Like SAO: cuz its the best anime ever made and the story was very nice.
Reason why u will join this fans club:because i love sword art online and i wanted to meet more people that like sword art online.
avatar
sakakibara
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Male Comments : 4
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 20758
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 0
<b>Location</b> Location : Jordan
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-15

View user profile http://ak-lmg.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Kirito on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 am

sakakibara wrote:Name: Sakakibara
Age: 15
Favorite SAO Character: Kirito
Why Do u Like SAO: cuz its the best anime ever made and the story was very nice.
Reason why u will join this fans club:because i love sword art online and i wanted to meet more people that like sword art online.

Best Anime Ever Made eehh? hahahaha

Accepted.
avatar
Kirito
APH Level 13
APH Level 13

Chatbox Moderator
Uploader

Male Comments : 1243
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 43928
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 50
<b>Location</b> Location : Aincrad
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Ishi on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Name: Yui-chan
Age: 15
Favorite SAO Character: Asada Shino
Why Do u Like SAO: The storyline explains it all. The plot and the characters are extremely good. Then it has many variations which provides the excitement: SAO, ALO, GGO and UW. Each game is incomparable to one another. That's why I do like SAO.
Reason why u will join this fans club: To gather more informations regarding SAO. ^_^


avatar
Ishi
APH Great Captioner
APH Great Captioner

Moderator
Reviewer
Female Comments : 406
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 41075
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 6
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-06
<b>My Badges</b>

List of Badges

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Kirito on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Yui-chan wrote:Name: Yui-chan
Age: 15
Favorite SAO Character: Asada Shino
Why Do u Like SAO: The storyline explains it all. The plot and the characters are extremely good. Then it has many variations which provides the excitement: SAO, ALO, GGO and UW. Each game is incomparable to one another. That's why I do like SAO.
Reason why u will join this fans club: To gather more informations regarding SAO. ^_^



Accepted Razz
avatar
Kirito
APH Level 13
APH Level 13

Chatbox Moderator
Uploader

Male Comments : 1243
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 43928
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 50
<b>Location</b> Location : Aincrad
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Tsunayoshi on Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:18 am

Name:Tsunayoshi
Age:13
Favorite SAO Character:Asuna (kasi maganda sya Razz at matapang na babae)
Why Do u Like SAO:Because this is the best Love Story Action for me!
Reason why u will join this fans club:i wanna meet other fans of The Anime SAO!
avatar
Tsunayoshi
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Comments : 2
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 20648
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 0
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by venush_no on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:30 am

Name:venush no
Age:17
Favorite SAO Character: kirito
Why Do u Like SAO: simple awesome.. many words to explain.. SAO is an anime that everyone will surely like it. It's not all about anime and game. it's also teach us to VALUE and PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS.
Reason why u will join this fans club: i want to have friends Very Happy
avatar
venush_no
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Female Comments : 34
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 24347
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 0
<b>Location</b> Location : Cebu,city
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by venush_no on Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:34 am



ACCEPTED KAYO LAHAT

venush_no wrote:[b]HELLO MINNA_SAN

watashi wa VenushNo call me SUSHI XD

I am a big fan of SAO..

hello sa lahat! i've looking forward to have fun with you guys..
hope we will be good friends Smile)

ha? anong issue mo dito dRE?[/quote]


sorry po.. kala ko napost yung form ko.. di pala.. nagpost po ako ulit sorry po...
avatar
venush_no
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Female Comments : 34
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 24347
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 0
<b>Location</b> Location : Cebu,city
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Kirito on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:49 pm

venush_no wrote:Name:venush no
Age:17
Favorite SAO Character: kirito
Why Do u Like SAO: simple awesome.. many words to explain.. SAO is an anime that everyone will surely like it. It's not all about anime and game. it's also teach us to VALUE and PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS.
Reason why u will join this fans club: i want to have friends Very Happy


venush_no wrote:

ACCEPTED KAYO LAHAT

venush_no wrote:[b]HELLO MINNA_SAN

watashi wa VenushNo call me SUSHI XD

I am a big fan of SAO..

hello sa lahat! i've looking forward to have fun with you guys..
hope we will be good friends Smile)

ha? anong issue mo dito dRE?


sorry po.. kala ko napost yung form ko.. di pala.. nagpost po ako ulit sorry po...[/quote]

Dre WAg Double Post


Accepted .
avatar
Kirito
APH Level 13
APH Level 13

Chatbox Moderator
Uploader

Male Comments : 1243
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 43928
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 50
<b>Location</b> Location : Aincrad
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by erusha on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 am

Name: Erusha
Age: 15 years old
Favorite SAO Character: Yuuki Asuna
Why Do u Like SAO: Kasi ba naman halos lahat nandoon na, mapa romance, action, comedy, drama. And the concept lalo na yung nerve gear I'm very interested about that.
Reason why u will join this fans club: Para magkaroon ng mga friends na isa ring fan ng SAO.
avatar
erusha
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Comments : 2
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 20628
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 0
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Kirito on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:18 am

erusha wrote:Name: Erusha
Age: 15 years old
Favorite SAO Character: Yuuki Asuna
Why Do u Like SAO: Kasi ba naman halos lahat nandoon na, mapa romance, action, comedy, drama. And the concept lalo na yung nerve gear I'm very interested about that.
Reason why u will join this fans club: Para magkaroon ng mga friends na isa ring fan ng SAO.

Accepted >.< Very Happy
avatar
Kirito
APH Level 13
APH Level 13

Chatbox Moderator
Uploader

Male Comments : 1243
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 43928
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 50
<b>Location</b> Location : Aincrad
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Mikuo on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:29 pm

Name:xxher012
Age:15
Favorite SAO Character:Sachi,Kirito,Asuna,Yui
Why Do u Like SAO:Its FAntasting. hinihintay kko ang season 2. kasi gustong gusto ko ang SAO!
Reason why u will join this fans club:to meet new Friends and of course to know more about SAO
avatar
Mikuo
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Male Comments : 44
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 23713
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 1
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Kirito on Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:58 pm

xxher012 wrote:Name:xxher012
Age:15
Favorite SAO Character:Sachi,Kirito,Asuna,Yui
Why Do u Like SAO:Its FAntasting. hinihintay kko ang season 2. kasi gustong gusto ko ang SAO!
Reason why u will join this fans club:to meet new Friends and of course to know more about SAO

Fantasting tlga?

hahaha

Accepted Razz.
avatar
Kirito
APH Level 13
APH Level 13

Chatbox Moderator
Uploader

Male Comments : 1243
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 43928
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 50
<b>Location</b> Location : Aincrad
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by YuiZaki_06 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:00 am

Name: YuiZaki_06
Age: 12 yrs. old
Favorite SAO Character: Yui
Why Do u Like SAO: Because of it's story and the art style is very cute~ And it's very touching to sacrifice everything to save your love ones..:'')
Reason why u will join this fans club: Because I want to know the latest news about SAO.
avatar
YuiZaki_06
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Female Comments : 24
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 20806
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 0
<b>Location</b> Location : Everywhere! XD
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by TyronJoe on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:23 am

Name:Tyron Joe Cabusca
Age:23
Favorite SAO Character:Kirito & Kayaba
Why Do u Like SAO:Kasi gusto ko yung story... Like ko si kayaba kasi di naman pla sya ganun ka sama.. he still helps kirito sa bandang huli to save Asuna at pati narin mga ALO players...
Reason why u will join this fans club: para updated Very Happy
avatar
TyronJoe
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Comments : 1
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 20573
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 0
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Kirito on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:06 am

YuiZaki_06 wrote:Name: YuiZaki_06
Age: 12 yrs. old
Favorite SAO Character: Yui
Why Do u Like SAO: Because of it's story and the art style is very cute~ And it's very touching to sacrifice everything to save your love ones..:'')
Reason why u will join this fans club: Because I want to know the latest news about SAO.
TyronJoe wrote:Name:Tyron Joe Cabusca
Age:23
Favorite SAO Character:Kirito & Kayaba
Why Do u Like SAO:Kasi gusto ko yung story... Like ko si kayaba kasi di naman pla sya ganun ka sama.. he still helps kirito sa bandang huli to save Asuna at pati narin mga ALO players...
Reason why u will join this fans club: para updated Very Happy

Both Accepted Smile)
avatar
Kirito
APH Level 13
APH Level 13

Chatbox Moderator
Uploader

Male Comments : 1243
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 43928
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 50
<b>Location</b> Location : Aincrad
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by terahertsz on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:41 am

Name: Simon Dela Vega
Age: 15
Favorite SAO Character: Kirito and Eugio
Why Do u Like SAO: the story relates to a story of a real life gamer.. and its epic story line that makes it incredible Very Happy
Reason why u will join this fans club: I love SAO

I would like to be an officer Very Happy
avatar
terahertsz
APH Level 21
APH Level 21

Uploader


Best Uploader Award
Most Active Member Award
+PLUS Member
Male Comments : 2497
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 54873
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 54
<b>Location</b> Location : Academy City
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-25
My Pet : Tobi


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Kirito on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:51 pm

terahertsz wrote:Name: Simon Dela Vega
Age: 15
Favorite SAO Character: Kirito and Eugio
Why Do u Like SAO: the story relates to a story of a real life gamer.. and its epic story line that makes it incredible Very Happy
Reason why u will join this fans club: I love SAO

I would like to be an officer Very Happy

Sure Sure Accepted.

Club Moderator??

ok na ba yun?
avatar
Kirito
APH Level 13
APH Level 13

Chatbox Moderator
Uploader

Male Comments : 1243
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 43928
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 50
<b>Location</b> Location : Aincrad
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by terahertsz on Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:24 am

Kirito wrote:
terahertsz wrote:Name: Simon Dela Vega
Age: 15
Favorite SAO Character: Kirito and Eugio
Why Do u Like SAO: the story relates to a story of a real life gamer.. and its epic story line that makes it incredible Very Happy
Reason why u will join this fans club: I love SAO

I would like to be an officer Very Happy

Sure Sure Accepted.

Club Moderator??

ok na ba yun?

uu ayus na sakin yun .. thanks Very Happy
avatar
terahertsz
APH Level 21
APH Level 21

Uploader


Best Uploader Award
Most Active Member Award
+PLUS Member
Male Comments : 2497
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 54873
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 54
<b>Location</b> Location : Academy City
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-25
My Pet : Tobi


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Razore on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:24 am

Name:Razore
Age:17
Favorite SAO Character:Kirito
Why Do u Like SAO:Awesome RPG and Story
Reason why u will join this fans club:kasi gusto ko Green Capsule
avatar
Razore
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Male Comments : 66
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 21226
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 1
<b>Location</b> Location : Rizal
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by rhayanliteral on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:31 am

Name:Rhayan
Age:11
Favorite SAO Character:Kirito
Why Do u Like SAO:Kase astig yung mga episodes at ecchixD
Reason why u will join this fans club:para mag ka club po Smile
avatar
rhayanliteral
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Comments : 2
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 20524
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 0
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Kirito on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Razore wrote:Name:Razore
Age:17
Favorite SAO Character:Kirito
Why Do u Like SAO:Awesome RPG and Story
Reason why u will join this fans club:kasi gusto ko Green Capsule
lol? kasi gusto ko jhahha

rhayanliteral wrote:Name:Rhayan
Age:11
Favorite SAO Character:Kirito
Why Do u Like SAO:Kase astig yung mga episodes at ecchixD
Reason why u will join this fans club:para mag ka club po Smile

BOTH ACCEPTED!
avatar
Kirito
APH Level 13
APH Level 13

Chatbox Moderator
Uploader

Male Comments : 1243
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 43928
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 50
<b>Location</b> Location : Aincrad
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by yaksha on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Name: yaksha
Age: 18
Favorite SAO Character: Kirito
Why Do u Like SAO: Because of the story and the way Kirito and Asuna met :3
Reason why u will join this fans club: I love SAO!!
avatar
yaksha
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Male Comments : 19
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 19311
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 0
<b>Location</b> Location : Ask me
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Kirito on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:24 am

yaksha wrote:Name: yaksha
Age: 18
Favorite SAO Character: Kirito
Why Do u Like SAO: Because of the story and the way Kirito and Asuna met :3
Reason why u will join this fans club: I love SAO!!
Accepted
avatar
Kirito
APH Level 13
APH Level 13

Chatbox Moderator
Uploader

Male Comments : 1243
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 43928
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 50
<b>Location</b> Location : Aincrad
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Ishi on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:47 am

Have I joined in this club before?
avatar
Ishi
APH Great Captioner
APH Great Captioner

Moderator
Reviewer
Female Comments : 406
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 41075
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 6
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-06
<b>My Badges</b>

List of Badges

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Prince_Ciel_22 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:14 am

Name: Prince_Ciel_22
Age: 13
Favorite SAO Character: Asuna <3
Why Do u Like SAO: Because of its story and the blend of romance and action  Smile 
Reason why u will join this fans club: To meet my fellow SAO fans Smile
avatar
Prince_Ciel_22
APH Level 1
APH Level 1

Male Comments : 14
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 13644
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 0
<b>Location</b> Location : Takanashi Residence ;)
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-12-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Register Here to be A Member of SAO Fans Club

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum