Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[UPCOMINC ANIME] 'My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected' Anime's Teaser Posted

Go down

[UPCOMINC ANIME] 'My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected' Anime's Teaser Posted Empty [UPCOMINC ANIME] 'My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected' Anime's Teaser Posted

Post by roanxxx Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:40 am

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru teaser released!
[UPCOMINC ANIME] 'My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected' Anime's Teaser Posted 46955

A 30-second teaser video for the television anime adaptation of Wataru Watari's Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru. (My youth romantic comedy is wrong as I expected.) light novel series began streaming on Friday. The video features Nagi Yanagi's opening theme song "Yukitoki."

Click here for the teaser...

Story Plot:
Watari's romantic comedy revolves around an antisocial high school student named Hachiman Hikigaya with a distorted view on life and no friends or girlfriend. When he see his classmates talking excitedly about living their adolescent lives, he mutters, "They're a bunch of liars." When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, "Not working." A teacher gets Hachiman to join the volunteer "service club," which happens to have the school's prettiest girl, Yukino Yukinoshita.

The anime has the same cast as the light novel's earlier drama CD adaptation, with Takuya Eguchi (Inu x Boku S.S.) as Hachiman Hikigaya, Saori Hayami (Bakuman.) as Yukino Yukinoshita, Nao Tōyama (The World God Only Knows) as Yui Yuigahama, Mikako Komatsu (K) as Saika Totsuka, and Aoi Yūki (Gosick) as Komachi Hikigaya. In addition, Nobuyuki Hiyama (Eden of the East) will play Yoshiteru Zaimokuza, while Ryoka Yuzuki will play Shizuka Hiratsuka.

Ai Yoshimura (episode director on Gintama, Oreimo) will be directing the series at Brains Base, while Shôtarô Suga (Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Lagrange - The Flower of Rin-ne) will be supervising the scripts, and Yuu Shindou (animation director on Penguindrum, Sengoku Collection) will be handling character designs.

The anime will premiere on April 4 on the TBS and BS-TBS channels.

Credits to Anime News Network!
roanxxx
roanxxx
Otaku Girlfriend
Otaku Girlfriend

Uploader
[UPCOMINC ANIME] 'My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected' Anime's Teaser Posted Empty
Best Forum Mod Award
[UPCOMINC ANIME] 'My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong as I Expected' Anime's Teaser Posted Empty
Female Comments : 561
<b>Credits</b> Credits : 62410
<b>Kudos Received</b> Kudos Received : 90
<b>Location</b> Location : Under you Covers ~
<b>Join date</b> Join date : 2013-03-06
My Pet : Gaia Cat

http://aibtcofficial.forumtl.com/

Back to top Go down